Sunday 12 June 2016

Over The Weekend #34

We relaxed this week before the next few busy weekends so it was nice to chill out!
My chronic pain was bad all this week and weekend
Saturday hubby and son got up early and went swimming I was in too much pain
to go with them but had a nice brunch waiting for them both when they got home
Oisìn was so hungry after swimming he ate the lot and asked for more
Saturday was one of those murky, warm, rainy Summer days
So we watched Finding Nemo after brunch but Oisìn only got half way through it before
he fell asleep!
After naps and dinner we watched another family movie together this time it was 
Toy Story 3 Oisìn just loves this Pixar series and his Woody doll goes everywhere with him
Then it was bed time for the little one
Chronic pain was bearable today but I was glad to sit down with 
a cold glass of wine and catch up with Outlander and Penny Dreadful
This funny boy decided to dress himself this morning! He was wake and up bright and early this morning we let hubby sleep on but I was so thankful he wasn't working this weekend as my chronic pain was very bad as the morning went on!
By 11am I was in alot of bad so hubby told me to go back to bed and try get so rest. I really hate when I get flare ups like this as I have to mostly stay in bed.
So an early night it on the cards for me, with heat pads and a book!
Hubby is happy cause he now gets to watch all the football he wants!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com