Sunday 26 June 2016

Over The Weekend #36

Our weekend was a slow and relaxed one
Oisìn had a sleep over in his Nanny and Granddad's Friday night
So Saturday morning hubby treated me to breakfast in our favourite place
I need something sweet so I went for the pancakes with fruit it wasn't at all diet friendly
but after a week of chronic pain it was just what I needed!

 Saturday afternoon I was in alot of pain so I took to my bed
and read lots of my new book Voyager from the Outlander series

Later in the night when I lit candles, drank wine and watched Outander
Chronic pain nearly beat me this weekend but I was determined to have some family time!

Our Irish Mascot!


I love these two funny people they make me smile
even if Oisìn was pushing boundaries all weekend!
He spent most of today on the naughty chair
too much spitting, slapping and throwing going on from him!!
So it's an early night for me with a cuppa and my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com