Friday 17 June 2016

What We Watch...On YouTube

Oisìn and I love to watch YouTube! When Oisìn isn't watching nursery songs or baby TV on my tablet or phone he will sometimes join me in watching some of my favourite vlog channels.
Here is our/my top ten YouTube Channels!



1.Bits & Clips
I just love this cup of happy channel!!
Bits and Clips is Marie from America along with her husband Ryan and two children
She is funny, happy and sees the good in everything, we have shared her good times and
bad, she is an amazing Mam and does everything for her family. Bits and Clips has something for everyone, I laugh along with Marie at various parents things, she is an amazing crafter and Oisìn loves watching her children especially Luca who he loves!

2.It's Way Past My Bedtime
The musical geek in my loves this channel by musical star Carrie Hope Fletcher
For those who don't know Carrie is a huge West End musical star,
she is also a book author and sister to singer Tom Fletcher from McFly
Her channel has something for everyone! She does covers of songs, original songs, weekly vlogs about different shows she is in, at the moment she is staring in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, but my favourite vlogs she does is the weekly letter to her brother and sister-inlaw which they reply to on there own YouTube channel called Giovannasworld and Tom Fletcher which I also love!

3.Mama Natural
Mama Natural is a healthy natural American Mam called Genevieve
and along with her husband Mike and there two children she shows how they like to live
a happy and healthy lifestyle.
She does various different videos, about eating healthy and tips for being a natural family but my favourites are her weekly vlogs called Soul Food
She is slightly different than the other channels I watch but she
has a daughter the same age as Oisìn and he loves to watch the funny things she gets up too!

4.Mrs Meldrum
I love this channel because Rebecca
doesn't and isn't afraid to show the hard side to being a parent
Mrs Meldrum is Scottish Rebecca Mum to her two little girls and wife to Lee
Her husband Lee works off shore most of the time, so alot of the time she is parenting solo
Seriously hats off to her not sure I could do it and I only have one child!
She does alot of different videos, hauls, day in the life and weekly vlogs.
Sometimes if I am having a bad parenting day,
I'll watch one of Mrs Meldrum vlogs to cheer myself up.

5.The Peachicks and Us
Another family channel that Oisìn and I like to watch
Oisìn loves it again because there are two funny, beautiful children to watch, he laughs along at the two siblings getting up to mischief. I love the Day In The Life videos and getting inspiration for meals in the what my toddler ate videos. It's a lovely channel that shows the journeys of young little family.

6.Tashapolis
This is a channel I found recently when I wanted to watch someone
who shared my love of Outlander both books and TV show.
What I found was bubbly, funny and sweet Natasha from America
 who like me loves reading and fan girling!
I totally love her vlogs, from her reading lists, to her book reviews, to her attending various cons,
to her various book tag videos and of course her reaction to Outlander!!

7.Elise Sheree
This is another channel I only came across recently but it quickly became a favourite
Elise Sheree is an Australian busy working Mum and wife
I came across her channel because of her What We Eat vlogs but love all her videos
especially her day in the life and weekly vlogs.
She recently announced that her little family where getting ready for a big move
to the UK in the Autumn!

8.The Kinsella Bunch Vlog
There isn't very many Irish vloggers out there
and if your not a big fan of The SacconeJolys then you are stuck for Irish family channels.
 That was until I found this cute, down to earth large Irish family!
I like these family of vloggers because there a normal, down to earth family who daily vlog
Oisìn is always happy to watch these vlogs because there is always children having fun!

9.About To Read
As you many tell from the name of this channel this is another book channel I love!
Tiffany always varies her vlogs from giveaways, book hauls, recommendations, book tags and reviews I love them all!

10.Melanie Murphy
Melanie is an Irish lifestyle vlogger who I love!
She does weekly vlogs ranging from What I Eat, Clothing Hauls, Favourites, Day In The Life and Beauty. She always makes me smile no matter what vlog I am watching. She is very down to earth
and has that great Irish charm about her, as us Irish would say her channel is great craic!!

So that's what we love to watch on YouTube
how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com