Sunday 19 June 2016

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the main men!
I am one of those lucky people who have amazing strong men in my life
My Dad is one in a million I will always be his little girl. We are very alike strong willed and stubborn but also kind hearted and generous. Watching my Dad become a Grandfather, spending most of his time with Oisìn, playing, drawing and teaching Oisìn is wonderful and makes me feel a whole different kind of love.We love you Dad!

Happy Father's day to my hubby....who is the most amazing Dad to our little boy
The bond you two boys have is amazing..Oisìn truly is your mini me!
Thank you for everything you do for us. One of my highlights every day is when Oisìn sees you
come home from work and his eyes light up. We love you 

Happy Father's Day Eddie!
Oisìn adores his Granddad Eddie he gets upset when you have to leave for tour dates
But loves to watch you sing on TV! He asks about you almost every day, and watching the love you have for each other always makes me smile. Oisìn definitely has your gift for music as he loves to sing and dance. We love you Granddad Eddie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com