Friday 10 June 2016

The Me Time Tag



 What do you watch or read during me-time?
I am a big TV fan I don't watch that many films but I have TV shows I just love!
I do like some trash TV Teen Mom and Keeping Up With The Kardashians spring to mind
but my favourites are dramas Outlander, Poldark, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Penny Dreadful, Gotham, and Dowton Abbey are all shows I love to watch during me time.
Besides reading blogs during me time I am a big book worm so I read every chance I get
My favourite authors are Kate Morton, Diana Gabaldon, Martina Cole, Claire Sandy, George RR Martin, Charles Dickens, The Bronte Sisters, and Rachel Hore

What do you wear during me-time?
Something comfortable! Mostly jogging bottoms and a lose top, or else pyjamas!

What do you eat/drink during me-time?
If it's me time during the day I love reading with a good quality coffee in hand, probably a latte or cappuccino.
If it's me time during the evening or at night glass of cold wine or prosecco!

What are your me-time beauty products?
Lush products I love lush bath products but have also started to buy there hair and face products
my new favourite face mask is the Don't Look At Me mask it's great at relaxing skin and make it feel fresh. My hair has took a hit because of my illness it was feeling so dry and my scalp so flaky I tried the Lush Damaged hot oil treatment and it was so good at making my hair feel and smell great!

Current favourite nail polish?
I don't use nail polish I get acrylic nails done once a month and my toe nails shellac for the summer months

Current favourite candle?
I have a lovely Yankee Candle called Pina Colada which I have been burning
the past couple of weekends in the evening while we sit outdoors it smells Delicious!

Do you ever have outdoor me-time?
Only if it's slipping a glass of wine in the evening watching the sun go down!

Would you ever go see a movie alone?
I never have been but if I didn't have anyone to go with then yes!
I know hubby will not go see certain movies with me luckily I have my Mam and friends to go with but if I didn't have anyone to go with it wouldn't bother me to go alone

 Favourite online shop?
For hubby's and some of Oisìn's things Sport's Direct always get a great bargain there!
I always buy out of season on that site as you get some really good quality sports gear for next to nothing.
For myself I love ASOS and IClothing

That's how I spent my me time how do you spent yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com