Tuesday 21 June 2016

Over The Weekend #35

This weekend the hubby was working.....again!
I did feel sorry for him as he had to work for Father's Day poor sod!

So on Friday we had a mini Father's day for hubby 
He went and saw his own Dad to give him some gifts and brought Oisìn
Then when he got home I had dinner ready and when Oisìn went to bed
we had some drinks and watched our favourite TV shows from the week
Saturday morning Oisin and I went for some breakfast
and then the library. We spent almost an hour in the children's part of the
library before I even tried to check out some books for myself!
When we got home Oisìn was shattered and went for a nap
afterwards we watched the euros. The little guy loved his new Ireland 
football top!
Sunday morning I was up early to make hubby some Father's day breakfast
before he had to go to work
We also had some Father's day cupcakes for hubby to take to work
One of them just happened to fall into my mouth!!
The rest of Father's day was spent in my parents
as Oisìn and I went down there at lunch time
to help my Mam cook a huge Father's Sunday roast dinner
as also give my Dad his Father's day gifts
Paul was finished work at 5pm so he joined us afterwards
It wasn't the ideal Father's day but we made the best of it
and had a lovely day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com