Monday 22 July 2013

Five Things 21/52

Another beautiful sunny weekend Paul and I didn't do much this weekend we just chilled out before we knew it the weekend was over again! Here are five things from the weekend:


Chilling out Friday night with nacho's and this really funny book that my cousin send us. Paul loves How I Met Your Mother and he is loving this book...thanks cuz x


Taking evening strolls in the park when the weather is a little cooler. We are so lucky to have a beautiful well kept park outside our door.


Yummy dinner of beef skewers and potato salad


Little date night with my new favourite treat cold chocolate buttons and strawberries with one of my favourite movies!


Finishing off the weekend watching this very funny guy Tommy Tiernan :)

So that's my five things whats yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com