Thursday 11 July 2013

What I Ate Thursday...

Hey everyone I have wanted to do a blog post like this for a while. I have seen it on a few blogs and on this blog I really like http://www.annasaccone.com/
Now that I am pregnant I wanted to have a little record of what I am eating so here is what I ate Thursday:


Breakfast
 I had Special K cereal with red berries with milk and a glass of orange juice to take my prenatal vitamin with.


Lunch
 Lunch was quick and easy it was cream crackers with cheese and tomato with a tall glass of milk, and some chocolate for after! Don't worry I didn't eat all of this huge bar I only had four pieces!


Dinner
 Paul made dinner it was home made chicken breast burgers with lettuce, red onion and tomato. Chips and homemade tomato relish with a large glass of non alcoholic wine.


Snacks / Treats
I had some Thornton's toffee I haven't had this in years and the smell of it alone brought me back to my childhood!

That's it! What did you eat today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com