Thursday 18 July 2013

What I Ate Thursday!

Hey everyone here is what I ate today!!


Breakfast
Now that food seems to be taking over my life! I am looking for healthy and different recipes for breakfast as cereal and toast gets boring after a while! I found this really good recipe for avocado bacon toasts on this blog http://www.thelondoner.me/2013/07/avocado-bacon-toasts.html and oh my are they delicious such a nice change for breakie and when I have time in the mornings this is my new favourite. Avocado, tomato, seasoned with sea salt and black pepper with streaky bacon on toast. I am going to try it on wholemeal bread the next time. I had this with a tall glass of orange juice with ice to take my prenatal tablet with.


Lunch
Paul and I went out to lunch today we went to the bagel bar I had the chicken caesar bagel. Paul had the stars and striped bagel. I had a sneaky latte with mine! PS sorry for the blurry picture I was too hungry to wait!


Dinner
Dinner was steak with lettuce, tomato, feta cheese, honey mustard dressing for the salad. With new potatoes with mayo and basil. I had a glass of non alcoholic rose wine....doesn't taste anything like wine but I just like to pretend sometimes I am having a glass!!


Snacks / Treats
I am trying to snack healthy and have be having cravings for celery and hummus so that's what I had today before dinner! After dinner I had a peach and a small orange with a bottle of strawberry water.

So that's what I scoffed today! What did you eat today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com