Monday 12 October 2015

Over The Weekend #5

This weekend we tried to get those jobs done
that you leave until it has to be done
Saturday we got alot done
Sunday Hubby and I bought didn't feel well
sore ears and tickle throats 
but we did have a lovely Sunday lunch
and then curled up and caught up on some TV

 I woke early Saturday morning
but as it's my lie in morning
hubby brought me breakfast in bed 
and I spent an hour or two reading

We then went to the park for some
fresh air and Oisín enjoyed running 
around with a football! 

 Then it was back home to
get some chores done
Oisín wanted to help cut the grass!

 I got some of the Halloween bits out!

Love Autumn and the cosy feeling of
twinkling lights and candles

 Oisín enjoyed taking some selfies Sunday afternoon

 While we were watching the rugby!

 Used my slimming world syns on this
sharing with the hubby of course
while watching Downton Abbey

Then Batman hubby's favourite
movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com