Monday 19 October 2015

Over The Weekend #6

This weekend hasn't been the best one
hubby spread his manflu and I have
spent most of the weekend feeling awful!
On the plus side we did make a start on our Christmas shopping!

The three of us went on a walk in the park
Saturday morning before
a long afternoon of Christmas shopping!

These two cuties playing on the floor with toy cars!

Hoping that my favourite Slimming World
fakeaway would cheer me up Saturday evening!

Sunday was spent mostly feeling
sorry for myself  and watching this little one play

Finished the weekend off with some bubbly
trying to make myself feel a little better
while watching Downton!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com