Friday 2 October 2015

Remembering Patrick







Now you come back here, you scruffy little brother
Come on back here and let me kiss you goodnight
'cause I know if you were gone I'd miss the sound of laughter
And that's gonna make everything all right,
Yes, that's gonna make everything all right.
~Suzanne Vegas Brother My Brother


How I miss that laughter little brother
The time we shared is timeless and the memories always in my heart
Nine years ago today...my heart still breaks this time of year
I miss you always but this time of the year is always a little more painful
Sometimes I hear that laughter in the sound of my son
RIP My Little Brother 
I love you with all my heart


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com