Friday 16 October 2015

Q&A

I saw a similar post to this and thought it would be fun to do
so here are some random Question and Answers!!

-What’s your most played song? Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac I adore this song
closely followed by Close To You by The Carpenters which is mine and my son's song
followed by Songbird by Fleetwood Mac

    -What’s your favourite indoor/outdoor activity? 
    Indoor activity would be reading I love losing myself in a good book
    closely followed by blogging and watching TV
    Outdoor activity would be walking in the park with my family

    -What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Cleaning the toilets & ironing equally!
      -What is your favourite time of day/day of the week/month of the year? I like the evening, once Oisín has gone to bed and I can relax. Saturday is my favourite day, it's my lie in morning and we do lots of different things, shopping, walking in the park and family time. I love December full of Christmas cheer, twinkly lights, family time and Birthdays
        -What is your favourite body part? My eyes
          -What sound do you love? The sound of my little boys laughter its a beautiful sound
          -If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? 
          I would love to throw a big family Christmas party like my Nanny did when I was 11
          All of my family was there, there was no set to come or leave at people just came and went as they
          pleased. There was drinks, food, sweets and games for the children and adults. I remember the
          children drinking fizz orange playing buckaroo while the adults drank champagne and played cards!
          Then everyone stopped and sat around the TV to watch the very last episode of Only Fools and
          Horses the one where they finally do become millionaires! Then my cousin and Uncle sang and
          played music until the early hours of the morning. When I woke I was back at home the next
          morning!

          -If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? My Nanny she was amazing she had been through so much in her life and never gave up. My Mother reminds me of her so much

          -If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? I always really liked my name but I do like Holly or Eve as I was born on Christmas Eve!
            -If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
            Stevie Nicks

            -If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Pay off our bills! Then book a holiday!

            -When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? I like to sit and read or I will spend a bit of time on Instagram 
              -What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to? Beside my Nanny's Christmas party, I have to say our Wedding it was so much fun and I loved watching everyone dancing and enjoying themselves

              -What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? Last TV show was Downton Abbey, last movie was Toy Story 3 while watching it the other evening with my son, last book was Cross Stitch from the Outlander series, can't wait to start the second book!

              -What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done? Arrange my brother's funeral

                -When was the last time you had an amazing meal? Our anniversary meal was amazing couldn't move after it!

                -Who is your favourite actress/actor? I love a few can't pick one Emily Blunt, Elizabeth Taylor, Amy Adams, Audrey Hepburn, Charlie Hunnam, Benedict Cumberbatch, Norman Reedus, Richard Burton and Leonardo Dicaprio

                -Who is on your top 10 sexiest male list?
                Norman Reedus, Charlie Hunnam, Chris Hemsworth, Kit Harington, Rob Kearney (Irish Rugby player) Aidan Turner, Henry Cavill, Brad Bitt, Idris Elba, Daniel Craig

                -Who are your favourite style icons? Elizabeth Taylor, Victoria Beckham and Audrey Hepburn

                -What films can you watch again and again?
                Dirty Dancing, Grease, Boondock Saints, The Lost Boys, The Little Mermaid, Roman Holiday, Planes, Trains and Automobiles, Uncle Buck, Wizard of Oz, Cat On A Hot Tin Roof  and The Godfather and all the Christmas movies!!

                No comments:

                Post a Comment

                Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

                You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

                Thanks The Furey Follies

                 

                Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com