Friday 15 January 2016

Dear Friday.......




Dear Friday........I'm so glad your here its been a long, long week!

Dear Weather......I know it's not Spring yet but please warm up soon!

Dear Body......Give me a break I'm a little feed up of been sore and in pain!

Dear Ziggy Stardust.....I'm going to miss you! Your music has brought me so much happiness and fun times. I know your the Star Man waiting in the sky

Dear Hubby......thank you for looking for after me when I'm sick and I love you

Dear Beautiful Boy.....You bring me so much joy and make me smile when I am in the worst of pain
You are the sun shine of my life 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com