Monday 11 January 2016

Over The Weekend #14


We didn't do much this weekend
Paul was working which always means its
a quite weekend 

 Friday evening was a cold one
Oisín was bathed, I showered put warm pyjamas on
lit candles and had a cheeky glass of wine
while Paul watched the football!

Saturday morning was bright and fresh here in Dublin
I was feeling well enough for a small walk
So Sheriff Woody, Oisín and I went out
for a stroll and some fresh air

Sunday wasn't a great day I was feeling 
in a bit of pain from my twisted bowel
and Oisín has the sniffles 
So we played inside, we drew pictures, sang songs,
played chiefs, painted, and watched Disney
and it was lovely!

After Sunday Lunch I cosed up on
the sofa, lit some Yankee Candles
caught up on Mr Selfridge with a small glass of red
and had an early night. I was asleep by 9.30pm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com