Monday 4 January 2016

Over The Weekend #13


My Christmas blogging didn't go to plan at all
After I got out of hospital I was too busy trying to get better
and finish all my Christmas jobs that I didn't have time to blog
Then over the Christmas break I was still in pain
and I am still unwell now waiting on a date for an op
to get this twisted bowel sorted!

So this weekend was a slow and easy one

We took down most of our Christmas decorations
Just left the tree up till 12th night which is a tradition in my family
since I was a child

 Afterwards we went for a last festive coffee of the season
 Oisín really enjoyed his milk and cake!

We enjoyed lovely onion, apple roast pork on Sunday

And then settled down with the last of
 the Christmas goodies, red wine, chicken liver pate and crackers
and watched a night of good telly!

1 comment:

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com