Monday 4 January 2016

Slimming World Meal Plan Monday



Well after being off plan since I went into hospital in December
and a 2.5lb gain I am well and truly ready to get back
on the Slimming World train!
I started this morning with an on plan breakfast with
lots of speed fruit
Here is our meal plan this week

Monday: My favourite Slimming World Nacho Fries

Tuesday: Slimming World Over Baked Meat Balls with Pasta & Salad

Wednesday: Slimming World Chicken Curry with Chickpeas and Wholegrain Rice

Thursday: Breakfast for dinner! Eggs, Beans, Bacon Rashers, Tomatoes & SW Chips

Friday: Chicken Stir Fry with Stir Fry Veg & Dried Wok Noddles

Saturday: Bit of a cheat day. Steak and Onion Pies, Fried Eggs & SW Chips

Sunday: Roast Chicken Sunday Lunch, 
Mash & Roast Potatoes, Peas, Carrots, Yorkshire Puds & Gravy

1 comment:

  1. you are good. I'm still gorging like a little Christmas piggy and need to stop NOW!

    When do you have your op? I hope you don't have to be in hospital too long. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com