Friday 29 January 2016

Sick Day, Sick Week, Sick Sodding Month!!


As my illness lingers on and on! This month has just been about me being unwell
every day since before Christmas I have been dealing with waking up in some sort of pain
Hopefully next week I will finally get some answers and figure out what happens next
with my twisted bowel.
Until then I am sick with an ear, throat and sinus infection as well as swollen glands!
Aw the joys of it all!! 

I hate seeing my child sick and do everything to try help him, but when it comes to myself
I soldier on until someone puts me to bed to rest! Normally its the hubby but this time
it was my Mother In Law who has kindly took Oisín for a sleep over tonight
so I can rest!
My version of resting is blogging, reading, watching boxsets and vlogs!
I have tried to sleep but my stuffed up sinuses made that impossible, I have tried to close my
eyes to rest but can't stop coughing which then sets of the pain in my bowel!

There are a few things I will do today which will make me feel
some what human again! I will try shove the last of
my Mammy's Irish stew into my sore throat for a late lunch
it always makes me feel a little better! While eating that I will
watch my new favourite Netflix boxset Daredevil. I will then run a hot bath
and use one of my Lush bath melts this one is my favourite at the moment The Comforter
while in the bath I will have a face full of No7-Beautiful Skin Hydration Mask I love this
product my skin is so very dry and grey due to all the medication I am on an this leaves my skin
so soft and looking bright.

After all that I should feel relaxed so I will curl up in bed
with a good book. Hubby will be home from work then and
he can look after the patient with a hot drink and cuddles!

1 comment:

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com