Monday 25 January 2016

Slimming World Meal Plan Monday


Although I still unwell with a twisted bowel
I am sticking with my Slimming World Meal Plan
and was down 1lb last week I feel better when I know I am
eating right

Monday: Breakfast for Dinner/Mixed Grill!
Bacon Rashers, Beans, Poached Eggs, Mushrooms, Tomatoes & Sausages for the Boys!

Tuesday: Homemade Chicken Curry with Onions & Peppers
Served with Boiled Rice

Wednesday: Homemade Irish Stew
This has Carrots, Potatoes, Onions, Barley, Parsnip, Herbs, & Beef in it

Thursday: Stew Leftovers & Mash Potatoes

Friday: Prawn Stir Fry
Severed with Dried Wok Noddles

Saturday: Steak, SW Chips, Mushrooms, Onions & Homemade Pepper Sauce

Sunday: Sunday Roast Chicken Lunch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com