Monday 25 January 2016

Over The Weekend #15


As I am not well with this on-going twisted bowel
our weekends have been slow throughout January
I am hoping this will change in Feb when I see my surgeon
and get a date for my operation  
The past weekends have been spent relaxing,
watching movies, and letting Daddy take over
while I rest and this weekend wasn't much different

I spent most of Friday evening
curled up on the sofa finishing this 
amazing beautiful book
review will be in this months 
what I read!

Saturday morning I felt well enough
for a little stroll in the park with
my two main men! They both got hair cuts
and by lunch time I was shattered and in pain
so curled up with a boxset, cuppa and candle!

Sunday morning I felt well enough to get
up early with Oisín and give hubby much needed
weekend lie in. He has been getting up early every
weekend with Oisín while I have been sick
so he really need a lie on! It was
so dull and grey Sunday morning that I 
think I lit every candle in the house to
cheer myself up!

 I was craving comfort food all day
Sunday so hubby done some yummy garlic and apple
bangers with onion and mushroom mash yum!

More comfort food melt in the middle chocolate pud
cream, and a small glass of wine
while we watched Call The Midwife
on Sunday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com