Thursday 10 January 2013

Battle of the Bulge - Update



At the moment Battle of the Bulge is on hold as I am quite happy with my weight I have lost a stone in weight and I am back down to a size 12. I think it has got to do with all the walking to and from work but also part of it is to do with the medication I am on for my PCOS as my hormone levels are back to normal. I feel a lot better in myself. I am walking everyday up to 5km and still go swimming most weeks. I have to be honest and say that I haven't been in the gym since November I am hoping to go back soon! 

2 comments:

  1. Walking and swimming are two of the best ways to lose weight or keep in shape so your doing well still :)
    I wish i could swim :(
    Hope your well.
    Vanessa
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vanessa well done you all hitting the gym :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com