Thursday 17 January 2013

Five Amazing People In My Life...


My brother he was my best friend for a very long time. We understood each other better than anyone else. There was only a year in our age different so we were best friends as well as brother and sister. He brought the man I love my husband into my life and I will always be forever grateful for that. I miss him very much but I know he is with me, in times of need he is our family angel.


My hubby Paul he is my rock, my friend, my handy man, my cook, my cleaner, my annoying little shit, my tea maker, my swim teacher, my companion, my cheesy joke teller, my junk collector, my mess maker, my hug giver, my alarm clock, my motivator, my lover and my husband. He loves me for me and I can't ask for more than that x


My Mammy is the best, but I bet we all say that but its true. Mammy's are wonderful aren't they? My Mammy is my best friend I can tell her anything and she never judges me. I go to her for help for motivation, for advice, for tea and for hugs! She makes the best Irish stew EVER and makes a mean cup of tea! I love going out shopping with her and if I try something on that she doesn't like on me she will just say something like "I've seen you in nicer things love" that's her way of saying my bum looks big in it! Love you Mammy....x


My Daddy he is so funny the joke teller of our family. He makes me smile when I am down. He gets me! He knows if I am having a bed day or if I am feeling a little blue. He is great for having a heart to heart he gives me great advice but is terrible at taking advice! He treats me like his little princess and sometime still thinks I am five! He loves his pint of Guinness and tells everyone that is the secret of staying young! When him and Paul get together they are so funny, joking and ganging up on me and Mum! I will always be a Daddy's girl x


My Father In Law Eddie. He is a wonderful man always ready for a joke or a story, like my Dad he comes from different times. When people had nothing and where lucky to have clothes on there backs. He went from having nothing to making a huge career for himself with the help of his brothers. He always give me a cuddle when I see him and I feel like he is my Dad too. I am so lucky to have a wonderful parents in-law as my mother in-law is an inspiration to me too x

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree; my mum is my best friend too! This is lovely:) Is that you in the reindeer jumper,. I bought it too - snap!
    Lots of love,Catherinex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya!
    Lovely post!
    You wrote some very sweet things :)
    Hope your well.
    Vanessa
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank both so much x catherine yes that's me in the jumper I just loved it for xmas x hope both are well. I love both your blogs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com