Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone!!

We had a nice New Year Eve we just spent it with my parents in there house we had some drinks and watched the countdown on TV. At midnight one of our neighbours had fireworks and we went outside to watch them and say hello to neighbours.
 Here are some pictures of our New Years Eve

Me and Mam

Bubbly!

Me and my Parents
Cheers!
Paul, Me and Mam
Dad and Me
Dad and Paul
Happy New Year from The Furey Follies
I don't make new year resolutions but this year I am hoping to:

- Worry less about the small things
-Enjoy the simple things more
- Take each day as it comes
- Spent more time with the people I love
- Appreciated my family more
- Enjoy life

Here's to 2013 hope its all we wish for x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com