Monday 7 January 2013

Five Things! 1/52

Five Things that made me happy over the weekend are:

The little stretch in the days! Didn't get dark till 5pm on Sunday!

New favourite shade of nail vanish.

Using our new poppy tea set that we got as Christmas presents off my parents

Lovely Winter Wonderland Yankee Candle..love the fresh smell of this one

The hubby making breakfast in pj's and glasses!

I am going to try to this post every Monday for 2013! Five things that I liked from over the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Another lovely post, i will look forward to seeing these each week :)
    Vanessa
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vanessa I think I have the January blues so thought a post like this might cheer me up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com