Friday 4 January 2013

Love / Hate

I know we are only a few days into January but here are some of my love / hates at the moment!
 
 
Hate
 
 
* The thoughts of taking down our Christmas tree this weekend - I took down most of the decorations but I will miss the twinkle of the Christmas lights.
 
* Lazy people in work -who do nothing and give out when there asked to do something, you do know you getting paid to work here right?!
 
* Doing housework - and then five minutes later the place looking dirty again!!
 
* Tax & PRSI charges going up again - my payslip is getting less income and more tax my the day!
 
 
Love
 

 
* Getting pictures our little niece Molly over Christmas -  makes me want to take a trip to Sweden to she here really soon!
 
* All the lovely Christmas presents family & friends got me - I really got spoiled!
 
* Getting back to work -maybe the walking to and from will help shed the Christmas weight!
 
* My parents - I love them so much and I think sometimes I take them a little for granted will try not to do that much this year.
 
 
What are you loving & hating this week?
 

 

 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I completely agree with the christms decorations coming down. I'm gutted, I took mine down today and my living room looks empty! Also completely agree with the lazy people point, I work with so many people, and I honestly just want to scream at them!

    Lots of love, Catherine x

    www.aanditsallaboutme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Catherine glad you like the post I know our place looks so bare without our decorations now! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com