Saturday 26 January 2013

What's In My Makeup Bag


More like what in my makeup box for me! I have a lot of makeup and instead of having a few different bags I have on big box/case!


It might seem over full but I know where everything is and I can put my hand to everything I need!



This is what I wear on a normal work day! No7 foundation which I think is amazing its long wear its gives great coverage with even the smallest amount and I can wear it all day without having to top up. Then I have chit chat concealer pen which is great for under eyes and if you have a break out. Next is a little MUA power to keep everything in place. Then I do my eyes with No7 eye compact its so handy I love it. I then use a No7 brow pencil and some No7 mascara and I finish with some blusher.


My night out make up! I do all of the below but add a few things too! Like chit chat highlighter for cheekbones and chit chat cheek tint. I also do more with my eyes I do love a smokey eye!
Its funny doing this post to see how much make up I use! Whats in your makeup bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com