Sunday 13 January 2013

Currently I Am

Currently I Am


Listening To: 
The hubby playing Assassins Greed 3!

Drinking:
A cold glass of rose wine, being bold and finishing our weekend off! So much for my dry month of January! I blame the January blues!
Wearing:
Nothing Special black boots, black leggings and a over size cream jumper dress
Feeling:
Blue since all the Christmas lights are gone and there is space where Christmas decorations used to be. Roll on February for the hubby's birthday and Valentines day!
Wanting:
These oh please hubby I really want them hint hint!
Needing:
A holiday some where like this would cheer me right up!


Thinking:
 If 2013 is going to be our year and hoping my meds for pcos works this year.

                                                                  Enjoying: 
   The re-runs of the Vicar of Dibley on Gold all day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com