Sunday 13 January 2013

January Blues

Is it just me or have you got the January blues too? I am not depressed or broke I am just missing the twinkle of Christmas lights in the dark nights. So much so I just had to keep some little twinkling lights!



My waist line is bigger than before Christmas and my dry January only least two weeks! I don't mind the dark days until Christmas when all the fairy lights light up the darkness but when everything goes back to normal I get a little blue! I am still enjoying candles and lighting lots to make it feel a little cosier!

I still enjoy winter its one of my favourite seasons but I will be happy when February rolls around as it give me something to look forward to Valentines day!

2 comments:

  1. I like winter too, however with christmas out the way i can't help but look forward to a summer holiday lol.
    Nice photo's, i miss the twinkly lights too!
    Hope your well :)
    Vanessa
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel I would love a summer holiday xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com