Monday 21 January 2013

Five Things! 3/52

We had such a lovely weekend it was hard just to pick five things!


 Meeting friends, having a catch up and going for a lovely meal and drinks. It was 4am before we went to bed!! Haven't had a night like this in ages!


 Having some retail therapy I so over spent but it cheered me up as I was feeling really poorly and was out of work for most of the week.


 Loving this Moroccan hair oil I got as a Christmas present off a friend. It makes my hair feel soft and it makes my hair look fuller and silky. My new favourite must have!


 Going to a half price Yankee Candle outlet with a friend and buying half the shop! Lovely smell of this one called Cherries on Snow its going lovely with the cold weather we have been getting.


Chilling out on Sunday evening with a glass of red and catching up on one of my favourite shows.

That's my top five things over the weekend. Whats yours?

2 comments:

  1. I had the cherries in the snow yankee candle for christmas! I love it!
    Great five favourites!
    Mine for this weekend would be
    1.Playing in the snow - made a funny snowman and took some nice pics
    2.Date Night with Nathan
    3 Drinks with family on saturday evening
    4.Gym
    5.Hot choc and film to end the weekend with

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vanessa isn't the snow fun! I love Yankee candles spending way to much money on then lately x Love your top five and well done on the gym hon you are doing so well x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com