Wednesday 30 January 2013

What We Got Up To - January 2013





























-Happy New Year!
-Tea & The last of the Christmas Chocolates
- Last Christmas time breakfast in bed!
- Tea & lunch while catching up on TV
- Last cosy night with the twinkle of Christmas lights!
- 2013 Diary
- Paul taking down the Christmas tree
- Bye bye Christmas for another year!
- Apartment back to normal & some January lights!
- Eating chocolates in bed so much for my new year diet!
- Hubby making breakfast makes me smile
- Tea & a snack on a boring Sunday!
- Using our new poppy tea set
- My new favourite winter yankee candle!
- Cup of my new favourite Pukka tea
-Time for tea!
-Friday night drinks with friends
- Going to see Les Miserables
- Breakie in bed!
- Dinner time!
-My new favourite necklace (xmas present from my friend)
- Having a very naughty lunch!
- Retail Therapy
- Dinner and drinks with friends
- Snow day!!
-Another favourite Yankee Candle!
- Cheesecake & coffee
- Rediscovering my coffee machine!
- Paul's yummy beef stew
- Stormy weather
- Caffeine overdose!
- Crazy ,snowy, rainy weather!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you've had a fab month!
    I'm a fan of subway too and Yankee candles are the best!
    I hope February is another good month for you!
    Take care
    Vanessa
    xxx p.s Thanks for your sweet comment on my last post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We has a nice month even if January seemed to go on forever! I live near a subway and I do my best not to go in there every day for lunch! Yankee Candles seem to be so over spending on them lately! Your very welcome about the comment. Thanks hon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com