Monday 28 January 2013

Five Things! 4/52

Even on a cold, wet, housework filled weekend I can find Five Things that made me smile/happy this weekend!


Listening to this album from my favourite band while doing the housework. I forgot how much I really love this album. From Dreams (thunder only happens when its raining) Don't Stop (thinking about tomorrow) Go Your Own Way (you can call it another lonely day) Songbird (and the songbirds are singing like they know the score) and finally Golddust Woman (take you silver spoon and dig your grave) and of course all the fab songs inbetween. This album was on repeat for most of the weekend!
 

Having lazy lie in mornings filled with coffee and danishes!



Watching this movie for the first time and literally sobbing on the hubby shoulder for most of the end part....such a beautiful movie...which has now become a favourite.


 
Rediscovering my love for my coffee machine after a friend gave me some limited addition capsules. Trying them all out and having a little caffeine overdose!



Snuggling up and watching Call The Midwife and again sobbing on the hubby shoulder! I really love this TV show it just gets better and better!
 
What are you five things from the weekend? Hope you all had a good one x
 
 
Had to add this picture of the crazy weather we got on Sunday. Woke to sunshine and decided to go for a walk only to put our coats on this happened sleet and snow!!! Crazy weather!

3 comments:

  1. Great five things!
    And The notebook is one of the best romantic movies ever and tear jerker lol.
    Another good but sad movie is a walk to remember you might enjoy that too, but again be ready for crying aha.
    I'm not a fan of Coffee but Nathan is and he has insisted the last few months that he is going to buy a tassimo machine, i told him we can get one when we move out but i'm not sure he will wait!
    Wierd that i don't like it as i love the smell and coffee sweets/cakes etc.
    The weather is all over the place i agree the snows gone but now we have rain and wind lol.
    Take Care.
    My five things are the same as last week really :)
    Vanessa
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your happy things are so cosy. I too love Call the Midwife, Fleetwood Mac, and a coffee and danish is always welcome in this house! Never seen The Notebook though. Our weekend was spent indoors (crafting and baking) and outdoors (snow!!).

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for you lovely comments glad you like my five things x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com