Friday 4 January 2013

A - Z of Me!

 Found this here.....
 A. Age: 28
B. Bed size: Double - but would really love a queen size if we had more space
C. Chore you dislike: Ironing hate it with a passion!
D. Dogs: My parents dog PJ he is a cocker spaniel he has brought so much happiness and comfort to my parents and myself.

E. Essential start to your day: Cup of coffee and a huge hug from the hubby!
F. Favourite colour: Red
G. Gold or silver: I prefer silver or white gold my engagement and wedding rings are white gold.
 H. Height: 5ft2
I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano
J. Job. Receptionist & Wife
K. Kids: Nope at the moment...hopefully 2013 will be the year for us.
L. Live: Dublin Ireland
M. Mom’s name: Carmel
N. Nicknames: Little Doll hubby has called me that for the past eight year after comment from a friend who said I hands and the frame of a little doll!
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I was really little getting my tonsils out and a couple of years ago when I had an op on my ear.
P. Pet peeves:I have a few! People who blow smoke in public areas, talking with your mouth full, people who spit and bad manners in general.
Q. Quote from a movie: Nobody puts baby in the corner - Dirty Dancing!
R. Righty or lefty: Righty.
S. Siblings: My beautiful younger brother Patrick who passed away six years ago

T. Time you wake up: I am not a morning person so on the weekend 10am on weekdays 7am!
U. Underwear: Pennys (Primark), Dunnes and for really nice ones Marks and Spencer!
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Garden Peas
W. What makes you run late: Normally because I hit snooze on the alarm that one time too many!
X. X-rays you’ve had: Dental
Y. Yummy food you make: I really like trying out new recipes or adding a twist to an old one. Love Mamma Furey's roast pork, pasta bakes, beef hash, and Nigella's ham in coke.

Z. Zoo animal favourites: The Elephants.

2 comments:

  1. What a fab post!
    I prefer silver and white gold to gold too and that snooze button does the same to me lol!
    Lovely A-Z about you.
    Hope your well.
    Vanessa
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vanessa I saw the post on one of the blogs I love and thought I would give it ago. Its a fun post to do! Hope you well xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com