Tuesday 22 January 2013

Beating the January Blues!

Dress - A wear sale €12 Boots - Shoe zone €24

 To banish my January blues I decided to do some shopping, as every woman knows you just cant beat shopping to cheer yourself up! I totally over spent and will be completely broke this week but hey I can look at my lovely new things and be happy!


Leggings - Dunnes Stores €8 PJ's - Dunnes Stores €12
 I had a lovely snow day in these pj's the other day, tea, lighting candles, staying in pj's while watching Call The Midwife...bliss!

Coat - A wear sale €20
 This coat was the best bargain of the day it was in the a-wear sale reduced from €70!!


I bought a few bits & bobs too! Shampoo, dry shampoo, make up brush, tooth brush and power!


Coffee Jar & egg cups to finish off our poppy set collection, candles & tea towels!
I really love shopping, but I will don't be going another shopping spree for a while as we have a very busy February birthdays, valentines day and saving for a new car! Have you had any shopping sprees lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com