Wednesday 4 November 2015

Large Primark/Penneys Haul


I never managed to get into Penney's in October so knew I was
definitely going to making time to do some shopping this week
I came home with four large bags got some Christmas presents for family,
cute things for Oisín, Christmas bits for the house and some pretty things
for me. Please excuse my camera it's barely working and getting a new for Christmas
Here is my haul!

One of my favourite things to do in Autumn/Winter is to buy new pyjamas
I will be stocking up on some in the next few weeks
Navy & Cream Leave a Little Sparkle Pyjamas €10
Red Robin Pyjamas €8

I also needed some heavy winter jumpers
even though it doesn't feel like November at the moment
 I know how quickly the Irish weather can change!
Grey Cable Knit Over Sized Jumper €18
I love this it's so warm and soft 
Pink Cable Knit Jumper €8
Grey Turtle Neck Knit With Shirt Effect €12

I needed some basics!
Leggings Black & Grey €3.50 each
Three Pack of T-Shirt Bras Pink, White and Pack €10
I think this is a great bargain for every day bras!
Red & Black Lace Plunge Bra €10
Black Tights €3

Hedgehog Slipper €3
Black Socks €2.50
Santa Battery Led Light €5
I could pass this I need some Christmas in November!
Snowman Marshmallow Candle €3
Black & White Handbag €12

Now on to Oisín's bits
Polar Bear Hat Knit Jumper €8
Messy Hair Don't Care Long Sleeved Top €2
Rudolph Sweat Shirt Jumper €7

Socks €3
Red & Navy Knit Scarf €3

This cute Reindeer shirt was €8
and is going to be part of Oisín's Christmas day outfit
along with a Tweed Jacket I got on sale in Tesco
and a waist coat and trousers from Next

So that is all from my haul this time! I also got allot stocking fillers but there presents for family and friends. I also got Paul a few things but he put them away before I could take pictures!
Have you been into Penneys or Primark? What are you favourites?

2 comments:

  1. ooh, great stash! I love a good spree in Primark, you get so much for your money. I've bought their oversized plain jumpers in every colour this year. Burgundy, peach and grey. Grey is my colour of choice for everything right now (apart from my hair, but I'm considering letting it come through). I love their socks. Kids stuff. And their homewares. Beyond exited right now, because ours is currently being renovated and have gone through to the premises next door. Should mean we get pretty much all lines instead of just some of them. Yey!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are getting a local store too, but it will not be ready until next year. I love Primark for childrens wear especially for when Oisín is in daycare! I always go in just for socks and left with bags full of goodies!

      Delete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com