Monday 2 November 2015

Slimming World Meal Plan Monday



I have been at bit of a stand still with Slimming World the last
few weeks I have maintained my weight which isn't bad but I would like to
shift another 7lbs before Christmas. The next couple of weeks I am
going to be strict with myself and be strictly on plan.
Finger crossed I get a loss this week!

Monday: SW Campfire Stew served with Boiled Salad Potatoes

Tuesday: SW Garlic and Herb Baked Chicken served with Cous Cous and spinach
This recipe is from SW Family Feast on a Budget see here.....

Wednesday: Aldi Basa Fish in Sweet Chili served with Salad Potatoes and Vegetables
Oisín will have fish fingers and chips

Thursday: Gammon Steaks, SW chips, Beans, Pineapple and Fried Eggs

Friday: Paul and I are having a date day going to the cinema and to Nando's
but I will be making the right choices bringing my own cinema treats
and having healthy options in Nando's

Saturday: Prawn Stir Fry with lots of Vegetables served with Dry Wok Noodles

Sunday: Bacon, Cabbage, Carrots, Mash Potatoes, Oxo Potatoes and Gravy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com