Thursday 26 November 2015

My Sick Duvet Day Essentials

I have been unwell since Sunday with an awful cough and cold
I took Wednesday off work to try get over it 
Thankfully I feel so much better for it
Here are my sick/duvet day essentials

Hot Tea and Honey: Because my throat was so sore from coughing I was sipping hot tea with honey and it really helped!

Large blanket & Sky Plus: While sipping on my tea I was under my favourite blanket while catching up on all favourite TV shows on Sky Plus!

Water, Vicks, Cough Bottle: While I was sick I was on my C9 detox I really didn't want to break my detox so to try get better quick. I was drinking lots of water, with vicks rubbed on my forehead to try help me breath with the added help of a cough bottle

Good Book & Hot Water Bottle: When I was done with my TV shows I read my festive book with a hot water bottle. I love losing myself in a book especially when I am sick and the hot water bottle made me feel extra toasty!

Laptop & Blog: Of course reading my favourite blogs help too, and then finally sleep can work wonders when you are sick!

These are the things that help me get through a sick day what's yours?

1 comment:

  1. Oh - you forgot to mention cats (who love sick days) knitting or crochet, the radio and rain... makes being in bed all that more 'safe and cozy'!! Get better soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com