Wednesday 18 November 2015

On The Box This Week

Warning-TV Spoilers Ahead!

This fly on the wall documentary is back
Set in the beautiful Georgian historical hotel The Shelbourne
The staff seem to love there job and why wouldn't you the place is stunning.
I would love to sip champagne cocktails and eat afternoon tea
but on my wages that might happen on the 12th of never!
This episode saw the end of Summer and the hotel getting a face lift to the front of the hotel
The Irish rugby team where back to get ready for the World Cup. Meanwhile a mother and daughter from the US book into the Princess Grace Kelly suite for 6 nights a costing a cool €20,000

I wouldn't be a big fan of reality shows
I don't watch X Factor, Strictly, Big Brother or Britain's Got Talent
but there is something about I'm A Celebrity!
I think it's something about watching so called Celebs slumming it!
 I love the trials and watching how they do!
My favourites so far are Jorgie Porter, Lady C, and Tony Hadley
we have already had the big parachute jump, an eating trial and a under ground trial
Can't wait to see what happens next!

Last week's episode of The Muppets was very funny
with Miss Piggy getting The Muppets drunk after a crazy night out!
I am still missing the old format of The Muppets and for me a little of the spark has
gone in this new format
While last week's episode was funny and fresh this week rehashed the fact
that Miss Piggy has a feud with another high profile actress
besides, Christina Applegate and Elizabeth Banks she also hates Reese Witherspoon.
I feels like the same storyline different actress hoping to see a different type of storyline soon for Piggy. I do like some of the new Muppets like the IT guy very funny, it's little gems like this that will make me keep watching. Can't give up on the Muppets!

This week focused on Daryl, Sasha and Abe and there quest to lead the herd
of walkers away from Alexandria they where almost done when unexpectedly they
got shot at by a group of people.
 Who we know are not the wolves as the wolves do not carry guns.
Daryl got split from the other two and ends up in some burn out woods with three people who believe he is part of a different group. I love the character of Daryl and Norman Reedus is a big crush of mine but I found this episode a felt a little flat. Daryl barely said two sentences in the whole episode!!
I didn't really care about the three others back story which tbh wasn't explained very well
but I have a feeling will come back to later in the season
Sasha and Abe seems to think that Daryl will find them so they wait in an empty building.
 This episode for these two characters was basically setting up some sexual tension between them, so I think these two might be hooking up in the future.
Of course Daryl does get away...without his bike and cross bow but he does find
the other two and on the way back to Alexandria they hear a strangle male voice pleading for help over the walkie talkie
Glen maybe? I don't think so and I also think the prediction I made last week
 when I said we will not know
about Glenn's fate until the mid-season finale will be right!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com