Sunday 6 March 2016

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to my Mammy
She is also my best friend yes we drive each other mad at times 
but our relationship is a really strong and good one
She is the person (besides my husband) I got to when I have happy or sad news
We can talk to each other about everything yes I even talk to my Mam about sex!
I am so glad that we can tell each other everything
and one day I hope I have the same relationship with my child
Happy Mother's Day Mam 

Happy Mother's Day to the other strong woman I know
My Mother in Law
I am so lucky that I get on so well with my in laws
and my relationship with my Mammy In Law is amazing
I am so lucky that I have two very strong women in my life

My darling boy who made me a Mammy
I love and adore you

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers out there

1 comment:

  1. what a gorgeous post. Happy Mother's Day to you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com