Monday 14 March 2016

Over The Weekend #21

We had a nice family weekend
filled with children's birthday parties, walking in the fresh air
early nights, reading and family dinners
Doesn't sound like much but it was bliss

Friday night I enjoyed a much need glass of red while watching Gogglebox
I was shattered after a long week

Saturday was spent doing housework
and I started to Spring clean our back garden so
that Oisìn can start playing back out there soon
Paul brought Oisìn to a Easter theme children's party
he had great fun but was terrified of the Easter bunny!!

Daddy and son tired after a day of parties!

Saturday night I had a hot bubble bath, hot chocolate
and a read of a new book...it's the simple things!

Sunday morning Oisín and I where up early
done some cleaning and went to church
When we got back we made Paul breakfast in bed
nice for him to get it for a change!
Oisín spent most of the morning wearing a Christmas hat and singing Christmas songs
I think this is because his favourite TV ad from Christmas
Aldi Favourite Things is back on the TV again this time for Easter
and he is getting a little confused!
We went to the park with Oisín's trike and had fun

We had a lovely roast pork Sunday lunch
Then watched a family movie this time it was Finding Nemo
It was bath night which Oisín loves and then
when Oisín was asleep back and I watched a couple of episodes of Gotham
By 10pm I was shattered so took myself off to bed for an early night!
It was a slow paced family weekend and I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com