Monday 7 March 2016

Over The Weekend #20



Paul was working this weekend so I wasn't expecting
this weekend to be very fun
but I was wrong it was so much fun and I really enjoyed it
Saturday morning I had a bit of a fuzzy head after a little to much wine Friday night!

Saturday we went to the park it was really cold
so we wrapped up and brought a football
Oisìn had so much fun I forgot my phone so no photos blame the wineflu!
Later we went to the chippy and had a yummy tea of chip sandwiches!!
Slimming World went out the window this weekend!


The little guy wanted to take selfies Sunday morning!!
Paul was in work early so I was woken at 7am for flowers and cards
At lunch time Oisìn and I went down to my parents for some
Mother's day cake
As you can see one had already fell into Oisìn's mouth!
Look at those eyes my blue eyed boy!
After cake Oisìn decided it was time to dance so him and Grandad had a little bop!

Then we went down to my Mammy In Law to wish her
Happy Mother's Day
She kindly decided to take Oisìn for the evening
so that I could have dinner and a drink with my Mam
We had a lovely day and evening and my favourite gift
was this lovely card from Oisìn which in made in daycare


Hope you all had a lovely Mother's Day and weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com