Wednesday 23 March 2016

Slimming World Meal Plan Monday



All my posts are a little late this week
we have family home from America  and have been spending alot
of time with them so I have neglected my blog a bit!

Breakfasts this week will be cereal, boiled eggs, porridge and scrambled eggs
Lunches we will be eating out a little bit this week with family

Monday: Leftover Pulled Pork from our huge Sunday lunch

Tuesday: Leftover Pulled Pork Sliders & Potato Wedges

Wednesday: Eating Out With Family

Thursday: Breaded Chicken, Mash Potatoes, Corn and Peas

Good Friday: Homemade Fish & Chips

Saturday: Eating Out Again

Easter Sunday: Huge Easter Dinner In My Parents


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com