Wednesday 23 March 2016

Over The Weekend #22

This weekend didn't go much to plan
Some of my family was home from America so we had plans to met up
But on Saturday morning my chronic twisted bowel pain was back
I couldn't do much other that sit in bed Saturday
We did met up in my house the kids played out in the back graden
I also had a sincus and ear infection and Oisìn wasn't much himself either
He had the sniffles due to cutting his last two molars
Sunday was a better day thankfully and we felt well enough to venture outside!

 Oisìn met his cousins Ciara and Noel for the first time
Ciara is nine months older than Oisìn and they got on so well together

Funny kids!

Sunday we went to the park and then for coffee
before everyone came up for a huge Sunday dinner!

Our yummy Sunday dinner!

Some of the gang trying to get a nice picture
with two toddlers and a baby is impossible!

Oisìn chilling out after a long weekend!!

How I finished off the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com