Tuesday 15 March 2016

What I Ate Today


Breakfast 7am
I had a cooked breakfast this morning,
bacon, eggs, tomato and sausage
With a cup of coffee and a pint of water

Oisín had some porridge and afterwards he had two sausages
with a beaker of milk

I had doctors and hospital appointments today
Oisín isn't normally in daycare today but
as hubby was in work Oisìn went in to daycare today
He has snacks and his lunch in there
his lunch was chicken curry with rice

Lunch 1pm
My lunch today was a ham salad wrap with a cup of tea

After Swimming Snack 3.15pm
I didn't go swimming today I was too tired after hospital appointments
but hubby and Oisìn went the snacks were oranges and fruit stars!

Dinner 5.45pm
Oisìn never has a big dinner the days in his in daycare as he has a big lunch
Today he had two fish fingers and oven chips
It ate most of it as he does have a good appetite after swimming
He had a little strawberry yogurt after dinner

Hubby and my dinner was homemade cheese burgers with
spicy wedges

After Dinner Treat 7.30pm
I had a small bowel of mixed fruit
I am in bed now with a cup of tea
as I'm not feeling too good and need an early night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com