Tuesday 1 March 2016

What I Ate Today

Here is what I ate today!

Breakfast -7am
Breakfast for me today was a bowl of red berries Special K with skimmed milk
Glass of ice water followed by two pieces of poppy seed toast with jam
and a strong coffee!

Oisín had a bowel of porridge made with skimmed milk & honey
He had a beaker of full fat milk with half a banana and one piece of toast

Snack-11am
I wasn't too hungry for a snack this morning
so I just had two oranges with another pint of water
I forgot to take a picture of Oisín's snack but it was
an apple and a strawberry yogurt

Lunch-1pm
I had a rather large cheese and salad wrap
with a cup of tea

Oisín had some mash and broccoli leftovers
He doesn't like sandwiches much and I find
lunches like this or picky lunches are best for him
He had a beaker of water with this

After Swimming Snack- 3.30pm
After swimming snack for me and Paul was an apple each
Oisìn had a packed of the aldi cheese puffs

Dinner-5.30pm
 Dinner tonight was meant to be spaghetti and meatballs
but Paul decided he didn't want that! He was cooking dinner tonight
so after swimming I went for a bath when I got out he had made this
Oven baked meatballs, onion gravy, mash and peas
We both drank another pint of water each with dinner
It was yummy!

Oisìn ate every bit of his!
Oisìn had a beaker of juice with his

After Dinner Snack-7.15pm
This evening we caught up on some TV
with a cuppa and cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com