Tuesday 8 March 2016

What I Ate Today

Trying to be healthy after too much wine the weekend!
Here is what I ate today

Breakfast 7.30am
Breakfast for me was something I have been really enjoying lately
A very berry smoothie
this has frozen mixed berries, chia seeds, half banana and almond milk
it's not slimming world friendly but I have been really enjoying these for breakfast
I also had a pint of water and one slice of wholegrain toast

Oisìn had porridge with honey & half a banana
A beaker of milk and one slice of wholegrain toast

Snack 11am
My snack this morning was a cup of tea and Aldi Benefit bar

Oisin's snack was an orange and a packet of fruit stars

Lunch 1pm
I had a bit of a picky lunch!
It was Aldi's new cheddar & black pepper thins, red pepper hummus, celery, ham & chicken
With another pint of ice water & a green tea
I really enjoyed this and will be buying the aldi thins again

Oisin had a snacky lunch too he seems to enjoy this type of lunch
He had ham, cheese string, chocolate rice cakes and two yogurts
He also had some of my celery and hummus

After Swimming Snack 3.45pm
An apple for Oisin
and a orange for me I also had a takeout latte
as I was feeling very tired after swimming need a pick me up!

Dinner 5.45pm
Our Slimming World favourite Taco fries was for dinner
We added lots of peppers, onions and mushrooms to bulk it out
It really hit the spot for me!

This is the toddler version and he ate every bit. 
It's his favourite too he even asked for more!

After Dinner Snack 8pm
I watched The Flash with a cuppa and a creme egg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com