Tuesday 13 December 2016

My Favourite Festive Cups!

This is probably the most strangest post I have done!! Yet I LOVE Christmas cups/mugs
I can't pass a store if I see one I like! It has become a running joke in our house as the hubby states we have more than enough but I still keep buying!
These is only my favourites I do have others but this post is for the ones that I love!
This two large mugs are some of the oldest we have one has a chip in it but I still love it!
We use these for lattes or hot chocolates which they are just the right size for!
I can't remember where I got these from but I know they where on sale and only 99c each!
These are my two novelty Christmas cups, two very sweet snowman, I had a Santa one but he broke this year! We like to drink flavoured tea from these two, peppermint, cranberry, and green tea are all great from these cups. These are both from Woodies and where around 4 euro each
These are in a set of four but the other two are in the dishwasher, the same design are on all four
Paul loves a large mug of tea as does my Mam so these are the mugs that are used the most in our house. We mostly drank tea from these as I don't like my coffee in a mug that size.
I bought these from Musgraves Wholestores two years ago and they where 8 euro for the set
Not a great picture (stupid old phone) but one of my favourite Christmas coffee cups!
I love these size cup for coffee, especially when adding a bit of Baileys to your coffee!
I bought this two years ago in our local shop for 1 euro wish I had bought more!
These are recent additions to our Christmas cupboard! We only got them last week but I already love them! I love the sweet design and they are a nice size to have either tea or coffee!
These are from Dunnes Stores and where 1.50 each
Lastly and the main reason I am writing this post is because of this beautiful cup
I bought this week in Tiger for 2 euro! I love it the other side say Let's Drink Tea Under The Mistletoe
I haven't drank tea from in, but it's the perfect size for hot chocolates, and yummy flavoured coffee!

Do you have any favourite festive cups or glasses?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com