Tuesday 20 December 2016

Oisìn's Christmas Eve Box

This is my first year doing a Christmas Eve box for Oisìn the past two years he was too little 
to understand it and we wanted to wait until he was a little older
So on Christmas Eve when Jolly the Elf goes back to the North Pole he will leave this lovely box of goodies for Oisìn
Oisìn gets ALOT over the Christmas time and because his birthday is on the 27th I didn't over cram this box and I got things that are practical as well as fun!

Sorry these pictures aren't great I am still using my old crappy phone as my one is un-repairable
so new phone for me in the Christmas sales!
Anyway the first two items are books
The Night Before Christmas is the book we will read on Christmas Eve before bed
This is actually from last year but Oisìn doesn't remember its from Easons and was 7.99
The Christmas Colouring Bag this is a activity book with stickers which I know Oisìn will love it is from Dealz (Poundland) it was 1.50

His Christmas Pyjamas are just plain red with a Polar Bear on them
I wanted some not too festive so that they can be wore again after Christmas
These where from Dunnes Store and were 10 euro
Jolly the Elf knows that Mammy and Daddy where also very good
so he will bring us Christmas PJ's too!!

Oisìn also really need a new dressing gown/house coat/robe
So we picked him up this Liverpool one, much to the delighted of Paul!
It was 16 euro from Dunnes Stores

I also picked up this Christmas plate to leave goodies out for Santa Claus
and then on Christmas day Oisìn can have his Christmas dinner on it
It was again from Dunnes Stores and was 2 euro
The Christmas glass with straw was from a local Pound Store and was 1 euro

We picked some things up for Oisìn's Christmas Eve bath!
He went crazy for this monkey loofah in out local Penney's (Primark) so we picked it up for him it was 1.50
I also picked him up the Butter bear bath bomb from Lush which smells Divine! Looking forward to seeing his face when the bath bomb fizzes up!

Lastly (and a very bad picture) are just some random bits!
On a free Christmas day out at the start of the month Oisìn and I got to make our own Reindeer food so I kept it up to put in the Christmas Eve box
We have no chimney in our house so I picked up a magic Santa's Key
I don't want Oisìn to have too much chocolate on Christmas Eve or he will never sleep
but we will be watching a Christmas movie that evening but there is a few goodies to enjoy
A chocolate Santa, a few chocolate coins and a packet of chocolate buttons
No DVD in our box because we watch most of our movies on Sky and I do have a huge collection on DVD so we will watch one of them!
So that's what's in Oisìn's first year Christmas Eve Box I am looking to keeping this tradition up every year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com