Monday 5 December 2016

Slimming World Meal Plan Monday

After been at a bit of stand still with Slimming World the past two weeks I have maintained 
while that's not too bad as I haven't been very strict on plan
I am back on plan 100% this week to give myself a last push before Christmas

Monday: Slimming World Beef Bourguignon & Sweet Potato Mash

Tuesday: Slimming World Spaghetti Bolognese

Wednesday: Slimming World Chili & Baked Potatoes

Thursday: Slimming World Diet Coke Chicken

Friday: Slimming World Beef Burgers & SW Chips

Saturday: Beef Stir Fry & Dried Wok Noddles

Sunday: Roast Chicken Sunday Lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com