Tuesday 12 November 2013

Bump To Baby - 32 Weeks Pregnant



- Baby is now the size of a squash & I feel the size of an elephant!
- Baby kicks and jabs are now getting very strong and a little uncomfortable!
- Little blip can now react to my voice and touch
- I am feeling alot of pressure in my pelvis so thinking baby has moved down even more!
- Found braxton hicks and shortness of breath very bad this week

How Many Weeks Pregnant?: 32 Weeks or 8 Months!

Nickname For Baby?: Little Blip

Gender Of Baby?: We don't know!

Any Stretch Marks Yet?: No new ones!

Any Maternity Clothes Yet?: Didn't buy anything new this week!

Any Movement Yet?: Lots of movement, this week blip's movements are getting stronger and a little uncomfortable!

How Is Sleeping?: Sleeping this week is actually quite good! Feeling like I am getting a better nights sleep and sleeping a little longer in the morning. I am feeling exhausted all the time now and need a cat nap almost every day!

Any Nausea?: None this week!

Food Cravings?: None this week!

Food Aversions?: A little this week as my gestational diabetes tablets where a little strong on my stomach for the first couple of days after being put on a higher dose.

Miss Anything From Before Being Pregnant?: Mainly because I can't have it due to my gestational diet I am really really missing chocolate!

Symptoms This Week?: Shortness of breath, braxton hicks, trapped wind, fatigue, heartburn and indigestion

Worst Moment Of the Week?: No worst moment of the week, this week was quite a nice week, feeling tired alot but nothing too bad.

Best Moment Of the Week?: Getting our travel system we love it and picked it out way back in July. Thanks Dad we love it and can't wait to put our little blip in it x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com