Friday 15 November 2013

The Glad Game!


This week I am Glad For:

My Family - I love them all so much. This week a close family friend passed away and it made us all realise how short life can be and that we are so lucky to have each other.

My Maternity Leave - My maternity leave is here I have been to work on off the past couple of months due to bed rest, but I am officially on maternity leave from this week. 

My In-laws - I am so glad and grateful that I have lovely in-laws that I get on with and who care for me so much.

One Week Closer - To meeting our little baby daughter or son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com